Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Catching up

 
It's been a busy few months, but I think I may be catching up on a few projects. The Homespun Christmas BOM fell a little behind so I put a bit more effort in and now I only have to finish block eight and I will be ready for the final instalment.
 

 
Chateau Hexagon is almost caught up with blocks 1 - 4 completed and the new one started.



 
Here's my chevron quilt which only needs to be quilted.

 
Another Craftsy block finished, only three to go!


 
And a little play on the longarm at the weekend. I quilted this baby quilt that Lauren had made.  Good fun but a lot more practice required.

 
Many new fabrics coming in. Tilda's new ranges - The Corner Shop and Sweet Christmas, some more fun Christmas fabrics and lots of new precuts from Moda.





1 comment:

  1. I do love the Christmas tree in a car material!! Very nice chevron quilt and the gingerbread men are so cute!!! I love your Drunkard's Path block.

    ReplyDelete