Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

April Sewing

I have been quietly working away behind the scenes this month but it's been a tough time for me lately. Most people know that I have great man supporting me and having him laid low has been very hard. But he's now well on the mend. So I have let a few things go whilst I have been looking after him.  Many thanks to Leanne, Kim and Marian and my many customers, friends and students for their support and for putting up with me.
Shown here are two blocks from February's Craftsy Bom. Unfortunately this month's blocks haven't even been looked at, so they may take a while. The red and white blocks have also been put on the back burner this month.

I did however finish this small Japanese wallhanging and blocks five and six of The 12 days of Christmas.

And I have been working on my secret project for Kathy's Friends with Benefits Swap.  It may not be in the post on Monday Marina but it is not far away!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realise that your hubs has been unwell. Hope everything is going ok for you both now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have been spread thin between hub being sick and being busy with your shop. Glad he is on the mend.
    That's fine about mailing the swap, don't stress.
    Keep an eye out for that postie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to read thing have been difficult, I hope the mend goes smoothly. Nice blocks. I haven't made April's either!!

    ReplyDelete