Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Long stitching weekend

An opportunity to spend a weekend away from home with new and old stitching friends was too good to pass up. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend.  Many thanks to Fee for all her efforts, to Jo for all her help, to Kathy for transporting me and to all the other helpers and participants.


I came home with too much chocolate, fabric and d'oylies, great memories and many new friends.
The markets, both Salamanca and MONA were wonderful.
The projects were very well presented and I even managed to learn a few new tricks.
Thank you all again and I look forward to Adelaide.

5 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful memory making time and I got to order a new machine too - LOL

    Hugs - Fee X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian it was lovely meeting another quilter and quilt shop owner, I look forward to meeting up again in the future xx
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great meeting you Lillian and I enjoyed your company very much. Look at your finshed items :) They look great :) hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to say Lillian, I only just found your blog. I have been on your web page but missed seeing the link to your blog. I know that is slack, I should have looked harder. It was great meeting you in Tassie, and hope we both get to Adelaide to catch up again.

    ReplyDelete