Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Catching Up

I have been doing some catching up lately. I finally finished the last border of Rebecca's Friendship Round Robin. It has been posted to her, so I think I can show you now. Hope she likes it, cos I did deviate from the pattern somewhat.



This is another piece that I am working on, using Helen's centre stitchery. It was going to be a cushion and I did enter it in the exhibition, but alas it didn't get finished. Now I can't decide whether to finish it as a cushion cover or keep going and make a small quilt.


How are your Gidday Quilters stitcheries going? The shop hop has finished but if you missed out there will be a pattern released soon. And final results for the giveaways will be known when Helen gets back from Salt Lake City. This beautiful bag was made by Vicky from the platypus stitchery.




Here are two finished stitcheries made by Kathy.





I have finished two blocks from Monica Poole's new block of the month 'Peacocks Garden'.

This is the first, I haven't photographed the second, and I have finally received all the fabrics and started cutting so I am now set to go.




We have some new samples and patterns from Sally Giblin in the shop (the doll isn't hers, she is just adding to the display) and Marian is busily making up more new samples of her patterns as well.


The new header is a close up of the centre of a basket quilt I made in 2000. I will show you the whole quilt next post.


Terry has been very busy adding heaps of photos and info to our new website, so hopefully you can expect to see an announcement real soon.













4 comments:

  1. Your new header is gorgeous and I LOVE the green cushion (but might be a little quilt). Everyone is so busy, I think it is the cold snap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it just can't wait to get it . Look forward to see all the new photos on the web sight have a great week and will ring when I get my round robin .
    Big Hugs Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the green cushion - a great way to use some of the buttons that keep multiplying mysteriously in my sewing room!

    Looking forward to the new website:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - thankyou for putting my Aussie Shop Hop stitcheries up. a few more to do before I am ready to quilt them into a travel rug for the car.....

    ReplyDelete