Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Embroidered Cushions

I have been finishing off a few pieces of work lately. Above is a cushion I made from Helen Stubbing's friendship round robin from last year. I can only claim to have worked the centre embroidery and the finishing off. The second border was worked by Rebecca, the third by Leanne and the fourth by Kate. Thanks girls, In love it. I will put up links soon. Too pushed for time at the moment.


This cushion features the emu on my website from Helen Stubbing's Gidday Quilters Shop Hop.


And I am working on this piece of Rebecca's. I don't know if she will make it into a cushion cos we differed on our opinnions of cushions. I'm nearly finished Rebecca, sorry it has taken so long.

2 comments:

  1. you can't have to many cushions/covers, and these are looking great :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cushions are delightful, and I was very excited to see some of them in person. Me being the person, not them. I am in awe of your piping ability!!!

    ReplyDelete