Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

New fabrics and a runner

This is the tablerunner I made from the Park Avenue fabrics by 3 sisters from moda. I would like to have made a quilt from this range but I didn't have time.
Some new fabrics that have just arrived. Sorry they are sideways.






I have been very busy writing up patterns today. I haven't started sewing yet but hope to soon.

Did a little cooking yesterday and made chocolate brownies to take to a friends place last night.
They must have been good cos they didn't last long. It has seemed like a long weekend, because we had a quick trip to Hobart on Friday night, dinner with Lauren, back to the shop on Saturday and out for dinner with our friends. I also made a fruit cake yesterday and there is still some left, so the Monday night girls will be happy when I take some in for them. I will also take a piece for Leanne :)


The small photo above is fabric from the Adelaide Collection by Michele Hill. I am about to start sewing the first block in her new BOM.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you make me dizzy with all your travelling!!
    The runner is lovely, so precise too.
    Blogger often makes things go sidey-waysie.
    The alphabet one is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh put me down for the BOM and the table runner is lovely. It sounds like you have had a great weekend. Take care
    big Hugs Bec xx

    ReplyDelete